What is the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment?
The COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment is available to employees and the self-employed who have lost their job on or after 13 March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please ensure that you read and satisfy yourself regarding the eligibility conditions of the scheme before applying. Applications will now be accepted until the end of March 2021
Who can apply?
In order to qualify for the payment, you must be:
- are aged between 18 and 66 years old and
- are currently living in the Republic of Ireland and
- have lost your job due to the COVID-19 pandemic or
- have been temporarily laid off due to the COVID-19 pandemic or
- were self-employed and your trading income has ceased or reduced due to COVID-19 to the extent that you would be available to take up full-time employment and
- are not in receipt of any income from an employer and
- are genuinely seeking work
Please visit www.gov.ie for more information on the Pandemic Unemployment Payment
What do I need to complete this application?
You will need to provide information on the following